- MANILA: 02-8221222
- CEBU: 032-2394251 0917-599-2277
Home-Oriented VIP Ward
- VIP wards are home-oriented to ensure the quality of hospital life for patients and their families. Each VIP ward is equipped with a living room, a bedroom,
- a dining room and a restroom, and has an advanced hospital bed, a bed for carer, a TV, a refrigerator, a microwave oven,
- a water dispenser, sofas, wardrobes, etc, feeling like at home, and it concentrates on home care nursing model.
- Standard wards are clean, neat, simple and comfortable. Each standard ward is equipped with two beds, a bathroom, a TV, a refrigerator,
- a water dispenser, lockers, various daily life supplies and so on, meeting patients and their families’ requirements for hospital life.
- Digital security system for patient safety
- We has introduced the digital hospital security management devices, where ward doors have an electronic screen in indicating the ward numbers,
- doctor-in-charge and nurse-in-charge, and it also displays warning signs. The most prominent feature is the calling system at the wards,
- which is connected to the inside and outside of the wards, and also the nurse station. And it makes use of the three color management concepts
- to ensure that the medical staff can respond immediately to patients in any emergency. And, in the bathroom, considered as the most dangerous place for patients,
- calling devices are installed, and a sliding door without doorsill is designed. Also, safety handrails and seats are available in the bath room
- for those who are weak so that patients can enjoy their shower safely and comfortably.
- Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou
- always strives to make difference
- for cancer patients!