- 1. Introduction of cutting-edge minimally invasive cancer treatment
- 2. The presence of authoritative oncologist
With the aim of helping more Cambodian cancer patients and spreading knowledge of cutting-edge minimally invasive cancer therapy, a cancer symposium will be held in Phnom Penh on April 10th by the Phnom Penh branch office of St.Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou. Prof. Peng, an international authoritative oncologist who got his doctor’s degree in Canada, is invited to explain how to treat cancer effectively.
As the first China-Singapore joint venture JCI hospital, St.Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou has been focusing on minimally invasive treatment for cancer since its establishment 13 years ago, and we combines the treatment advantages in both countries. The hospital has successfully helped numerous cancer patients respectively from Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and even some European countries defeated cancer and greatly improved their living quality.
The symposium is given by Prof. Peng, who is the chief oncologist in St.Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou and gains high recognition and praise among patients in Southeast Asian countries and European countries because of his achievement in minimally invasive targeted therapy for solid tumors.
Free expert consultation for the first 15 patients; first come, first served, please make reservation in advance.
- Symposium Information
- Venue: SUNWAY HOTEL, 2nd Floor
- NO.1, Street 92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Duan Penh, P.O, Box 633, Phnom Penh 12202 Consult now
Date: April 10, 2018
1. Medical reports like PET/CT, SCAN/MRI, etc., are necessary for further consultation.
2. Free expert consultation for the first 15 patients; first come, first served, please make reservation in advance.
- Prof. Peng Xiaochi
- Member of Chinese Medical Association
- Leading expert in Minimally Invasive Treatment and multidisciplinary treatment in China
- Chief oncologist of St.Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou
- Prof. Peng was born in a medical family and has been engaging in scientific research and clinical work on tumor over 20 years. He has rich experience in treating tumor with cutting-edge minimally invasive therapy, and is especially good at multidisciplinary treatment, endocrine therapy, molecular targeted therapy, chemotherapy for malignant tumors. In addition, Prof. Peng has delivered more than 20 professional papers at all levels of academic journals and major academic conferences.
- Ran Van Duc Vietnam
- Colorectal cancer with multiple metastases
- Vietnamese cancer patient thanked Chinese doctor for giving him a second life, and won the championship in Disabled Table Tennis Games during treatment
- Palinee Suthisarunsak Thailand
- multiple myeloma
- Interventional therapy removed neck tumor for multiple myeloma stage IV patient