May 14, 2017, is Mother’s Day, a common celebration for mothers around the world. In order to offer anti-cancer help for more female cancer sufferers and their families, St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou will hold a large charitable activity themed on Care for Mom in May and June, 2017, to provide anti-cancer assistance for patients with breast cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer and pancreatic cancer etc. The specific information is as follow:
Date: May 10- June 30, 2017
Theme: Care for Mom, Defeat Cancer—2017 St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou Charitable Activity Themed on Care for Mom
1. 3D Printing Template assisted Seed Implantation Once for Free: during this activity, after cancer patients make appointment and consultation with medical reports in overseas offices of MCHG, each office will select one cancer patient newly diagnosed in MCHG to conduct 3D printing template assisted seed implantation once for free, which is worth 20,000 RMB.
3D Printing Template assisted Seed Implantation is effective in primary or metastatic tumor of head and neck, chest, stomach, pelvic cavity and spine.
2. 10,000 RMB Off the Total Charge for Nanoknife: during this activity, after cancer patients make appointment and consultation with medical reports in overseas offices of MCHG, each office will select one cancer patient newly diagnosed in MCHG to remit 10,000 RMB off the total charge for Nanoknife.
Nanoknife is applicable to treat tumor in pancreas, liver, lung, kidney and prostate and other solid tumors, especially superior in treating tumors around anus, gall bladder, bile duct, pancreas and ureter.
What is Nanoknife?
3. 5,000 RMB as Transport Subsidy: female cancer patients admitted into MCHG for the first time during this activity will be offered 5,000 RMB as transport subsidy, which will be remitted from the total treatment expense.
4. 50% Off the Total Charge of One Check-up Package for the Cancer Patient or One Female Family Member: after admission into MCHG, the patient or one female family member enjoys 50% off the total charge of one female check-up package (such as breast cancer and cervical cancer etc.).
5. A Free Tour themed on Travel around Guangzhou with My Mom: female cancer patients admitted into MCHG for the first time during this activity can enjoy a free tour around Guangzhou per month with their families to learn more about the historical and cultural landscape of Guangzhou.
6. Regular and Free Lectures in Hospital: during this activity, for female health, oncologists in MCHG will give lectures on anti-cancer to raise the awareness of cancer prevention.
Need more help? Please call 02-8221222(Landline), 0915-4642818(Globe), 0922-8083333(Sun) or Make an Appointment Online to gain more anticancer information.
Address of overseas offices:
ADD:Unit A-1102,6780 Jaka Building Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila.
ADD: No. 126 , Sinn O Dan Street, Latha Township, Yangon
*Surgery, in addition to the appropriate chemotherapy and radiotherapy, are effective in treating early cancer, but certain patients in late stage of cancer may not be tolerate surgery well as they can be relatively weak. A combination of carefully planned minimally invasive therapy, chemotherapy or radiotherapy can effectively reduce the side effects and discomfort of treatment and may help patient get better efficacy.