Skin cancer is a kind of malignant cancer develops in skin. It inclines to develop in the exposed skin, for example, the skin of head, face, neck and back of hand and so on, the incidence in these exposed regions takes up about 81.1%.
Skin cancer tends to develop in old people, especially the ones in an age ranges from 51-30, and the ratio between male and female is closed to 2:1. White people get a highest incidence of total.
1. Skin color. There are mixed colors presenting on skin, such as brown, black, red, white, blue and so on.
2. Surface of skin. The skin surface is rough and accompanied by squamiform or lamellar peeling, sometimes effusion or errhysis occur.
3. Peripheral skin of lesion may be edema or loss of natural oils.
4. Abnormal feeling on skin. Itching, burning pain or tenderness occur in local skin.
1. To check the palm center, figures, fingerwebs, forearm and postbrachium and bend your elbow joints to check the skin of inner side of forearms and joints.
2. Check the front of body, like face, neck, chest, abdomen, mons pubis and lower limbs.
3. Check the bilateral sides of body with hands lifting up, then start checking from left side to right side.
4. Keep your back to the mirror and hold another small mirror to check the nape of neck, back, hips and local skin of two arms. If it is hard to check by only one person, you may ask your mate or good friend for help.
5. Ask someone to move aside your hair with comb to check if skin of head has somewhere suspected. If you are male, you can check in by yourself when your hair is short.
6. Sit down to check the instep, heels, toes and soles of feet. Then take a mirror behind your legs and keep moving to see if any signs of lesion. Once any abnormality presents, the one should inquire a doctor in hospital right away.
1. The people who have outdoor activities frequently.
2. More than 2 family members have been suffered from skin cancer.
3. Hair is inclined to red and golden colors.
4. The ones who are easier to develop macula on skin.
5. The people have ever experienced serious sunburn in childhood.
6. The workers have to contact bitumen, tar and mineral oil frequently.
Because skin cancer develops in body surface that the first step to diagnose it is the inspection by skin doctors. Experienced skin doctors can judge if the tumor in skin is benign or not through visual inspection. They would take off a small tissue for biopsy if they suspect that is skin cancer to further confirm whether the cells are cancerous.
2. Chemotherapy. It is one of the choices for skin cancer patients.
3. Radiotherapy. Some patients are too old or too weak to take surgery normally would choose radiotherapy. But other tissues around the tumor should be well protected in therapy.
4. Minimally invasive therapy. It makes up the shortages of traditional surgery and chemotherapy, which kills the cancer cells while it can further adjust and recover the body immunity to effectively stop the recurrence and spread of cancer from happening. Besides it got the advantages of non-surgery, less bleeding and so on.
Therapies of Chinese medicine can make up the shortages of surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Except the effect of consolidating radiotherapy and chemotherapy, it eliminates the toxic side effects from chemotherapy and radiotherapy, which improves immunity and cure effect.
1. Diets after surgery. A post operative skin cancer patient, whose vitality is exhausted and get blood trouble, should take the food can supply vitality and blood, such as rice fruit, hyacinth bean, Chinese date, mushroom, carrot, Common Yan Rhizome, arrow root porridge, beans and so on.
2. Diets in radiotherapy. Yin-fluid would lose in radiotherapy that the patient should take the foods to nourish yin to tonify fluid and humor, and then the first choice is vegetables and fruits, such as spinach, water lettuce, lotus root, Chinese white pear, banana, grape and so on.
3. Diets in Chemotherapy. Qi and blood are damaged in chemotherapy, so the foods can nourish qi are the best for patient, like English walnut seed, tremella, mushroom, water chestnut, pearl barley porridge, etc.
1. Patient should reduce the time of exposing to sunlight.
2. Patient has to go to hospital for diagnosis and surgery once suspected recurrent lesions are found.
3. Skin cancer trends to develop frequently, strict observation on skin should be taken during the care, especially the covert skin behind ears.
Practice proves that the clinic team services composed by multiple disciplines like oncosurgery, oncology, pathology, imageology and anesthesia doctors as well as professional nurses, can provide patients with most effective, most suitable and most economic treatment plan, and also can greatly improve the therapeutic effect of treating cancer patients.
“One station” medical system constructed by Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou combining multiple disciplines, can perform comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for patients under the condition of without adding patients’ burden. Therefore, on one hand, it can provide all-round and heartfelt medical services, and on the other hand, it improves medical efficiency and level. There are many channels can be applied to conduct the communication between patients and doctors, like online consultation, email, telephone conversation, and face-to-face consultation. All these consultation services can effectively help patients to fight the cancer. While the medical team faced by the patients includes doctors, nurses, dietitians, interpreters and so on to meet various demands in different level of different countries. Patients would be more confident under the unobstructed communication environment to cooperate the hospital to diagnose and treat the diseases.
PET/CT: A technology in anatomical form to capture the images of function, metabolism and receptor Scouts of tumor with more than 90% accurate diagnostic rate...more>>
In the term “stem cells”, “stem” means “tree”, “the trunk of a tree” and “origin”. Stem cells just like trees that can sprout branches and leaves, blossom and fr...more>>
Targeted gene therapy: A treatment to remove cancer roots Cancer is molecular network disease...more>>
What is interventional therapy? Interventional therapy is a mini-invasive therapy that under the guidance of medical image equipment. It mainly has two categories: vascular interven...more>>
What is RFA? Under the guidance of image, RFA, a physical method to inactive and kill the tumor, is performed with minimally invasive paracentesis to introduce the heat generator in...more>>
125I seed implants –tumor-oriented therapy Non-invasive, bloodless Painless, low rates of side effects Increase life expentancy and quality of life Three-dimensional radioactive s...more>>
PDT uses interactions of light, photosensitizer and oxygen as basis for cancer treatment. Inject photosensitizer intravenously and it will be absorbed by cancer cells and tissues th...more>>
What is green chemotherapy? Chemotherapy is a milestone in cancer treatment. It applies chemicals to kill tumor cell, suppress growth and proliferation of tumor cells and improve di...more>>
1. What is green chemotherapy? Chemotherapy is a milestone in cancer treatment. It applies chemicals to kill tumor cell, suppress growth and proliferation of tumor cells and improve...more>>
1. What is endogenic magnetic field thermatology system ? In endogenic magnetic field thermatology, electric field interfering is produced at intersection where two currents of diff...more>>
1、What is cryotherapy? Cryotherapy is a medical technique both ancient and modern. As early as thousands of years ago, ice was used to treat infected wounds and various knife inju...more>>
1、What is ITCWM minimally invasive targeted therapy Modern Hospital Guangzhou applies combined therapy of TCM minimally invasive targeted treatment, which is featuring combined st...more>>