- Dr. BUI NGUYEN KIEM, Chief Consultant of Hanoi Office of Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou, provides consultation and help for cancer patients....[+] Full Article
- Minimally Invasive Interventional Therapy Treated My Stage 4 Nasopharyngeal Cancer
- Hugo Victor Lagadi is a Filipino and was diagnosed with stage 4 nasopharyngeal cancer spreading to lymph nodes. Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou successfully helped him fight the cancer ...[+] Full Article
- 2012 Modern Cancer and Health Launch-----ILOILO Station
- 2012 Modern Cancer and Health Launch -----ILOILO Station On August ...
- Exclusive Interview of Talking Point in Phillipines
- On August 30, Peng Xiaochi, cancer specialist, chief of oncology de...
- Them on ACN “Cancer and the Philippines”
- Fighting against cancer has become an issue that various countries ...
Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou, China
Cancer Hospital Guangzhou, China - Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou is a cancer specialized general hospital. It gathers many excellent cancer specialists from Asia, and have spent a great expense in the introduction of advanced cancer treatment techniques from homeland and abroad. Meanwhile, Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou also serves patients from southeast countries and has set up offices in countries like Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Bangladesh and Cambodia, to promote cultural communication and provide cancer diagnosis and treatment services to local people. [+] Full Article
- Question：Doc, I want to ask particle implantation, I was diagnosed breast cancer last year.
- Answer:Particle implantation is to implant the radioactive particles inside the tumor by percutaneous puncture. The radiation releases from the particle can constantly kill the tumor cells without hurting other organs or tissues around tumor. Actually it is an internal radiotherapy with less side effects and small complications. That is depending on individual condition. We need to study your case first then we can know if this treatment is the best for you. You can send us your medical reports, records, imaging materials like CT scans, MRI etc. for our specialist team study first. Then we would offer you the treatment plan accordingly.