Taking diverse diet can prevent and fight against cancer. However in daily life, people have a little knowledge about which food may have the anticancer effect. Oncology in Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou will introduce them below.
1. Vegetables and fruits have rich anticancer substance, the more bright color of them, and the more nutrition they contain. Those foods can keep human health as well as reduce the risk of getting cancer.
2. Anticancer foods in breakfast. Folacin contains important Vitamin B group which can prevent colon cancer, rectal cancer and breast cancer. You can find it in your breakfast. Cereals, whole wheat flour products, orange, lemon, and strawberry are the good source of folacin.
3. Cruciferous vegetables fight against cancer. Cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, etc cannot only remind us the delicious dishes, but also help us with its nutrients to resist cancers such as colon cancer, breast cancer, and cervical cancer and so on.
4. Vegetables with dark green leaves. Green vegetables such as mustard, lettuce, kale, chicory and spinach are rich in dietary fibers, folacin and carotenoid which can protect from oral cancer, pancreatic cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer and gastric cancer and so on.
5. Blueberry brings you health. Blueberry contains potent antioxidants which are productive to people’s health, especially to fight against cancer by eliminating the free radical that can damage health cells in the body. Blueberry can collocate with oats, dry cereal, yogurt and even salad to increase the intake of this nutrient-rich berry.
Expert from Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou reminded us, reasonable diet collocation can help people to prevent and resist cancer. But it’s better to go to hospital for treatment timely as diseases were found.
*Surgery, in addition to the appropriate chemotherapy and radiotherapy, are effective in treating early cancer, but certain patients in late stage of cancer may not be tolerate surgery well as they can be relatively weak. A combination of carefully planned minimally invasive therapy, chemotherapy or radiotherapy can effectively reduce the side effects and discomfort of treatment and may help patient get better efficacy.