Lymphoma is a kind of malignant tumor originating from lymph node or other lymph organizations; currently there are nearly 70 pathological types, and it is mainly divided into the two categories: Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Physical causes: the onset of lymphoma is related to irradiation absorption, large dose of irradiation urge the occurrence of human’s lymphoma;
2. Chemical causes: chemical carcinogen, like pesticide, hair dye and so on;
3. Immunity factor: immunity hypofunction, like AIDS, organ transplantation, rheumatoid arthritis and so on;
4. Hereditary factor: the occurrence of malignant tumors has obvious trend of family gathering, for example, brothers or sisters can successively or simultaneously suffer from malignant lymphoma;
5. Virus causes: viral infection, like HTLV, HIV, EB, etc.
Besides, long term acid body constitution is the well known cause for lymph canceration.
According to concerned statistics, there is one new lymphoma case emerge every 9 minutes, in which the proportion of young adults between 20-40 years old is increasing. This is because lymph tissue of young adults are in active stage, the high sensitive of lymph tissue makes them easily become high risky group of lymphoma.
1. Getting fever without causes. Body temperature keeps among 38-40 ℃ for several days, after treatment, the condition shall be improved but often reoccur afterwards;
2. Lymph node enlargement. Lymph node enlargement usually occurs at the positions of neck, underneath geny or ear, sometimes may spreads to armpit or fold inguen; lymph node may develop from the size of soybean to that of jujube without pain;
3. Systemic symptoms: skin itchy, emaciation, night sweat, lassitude, anaemia.
1. Radioactive examination;
2. Bone marrow examination;
3. Lower extremity lymphography;
4. CT scan.
1. Surgery: the common surgeries are for gastrointestinal tract lymphoma, malignant lymphoma of genitourinary system, malignant lymphoma of spleen, and so on;
3. Radiotherapy: it apply high energy rays to irradiate tumor cells to achieve the purpose of killing tumor cells;
4. TCM: it can improve the overall immune defend function and alleviate certain side effects caused by chemotherapy, such as nausea, vomit and so on.
Experts of Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou point out that the treatment of lymphoma can not just rely on local treatment or a certain therapy, instead, it should combine surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, TCM and other multi-disciplinary therapies together as per patients’ specific condition so that achiever the best therapeutic effect.
1. Encourage patients to actively cooperate with and receive treatments to enhance the confidence of fighting disease;
2. Enhance nutrition supply, eat more easily digested food rich in high protein, vitamins and improve immunity;
3. Suitably do some exercise and improve the physical constitution; when fever or other obvious symptoms caused by tumor invading other organ emerge, get some rest to prevent body consumption and protect the organism;
4. Keep skin clean and swab the body with warm water, especially protect the skin of radiotherapy exposed area to prevent the stimulus of sun solarization, antiseptics, soap imposed to the skin.
Practice proves that the clinic team services composed by multiple disciplines like oncosurgery, oncology, pathology, imageology and anesthesia doctors as well as professional nurses, can provide patients with most effective, most suitable and most economic treatment plan, and also can greatly improve the therapeutic effect of treating cancer patients.
“One station” medical system constructed by Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou combining multiple disciplines, can perform comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for patients under the condition of without adding patients’ burden. Therefore, on one hand, it can provide all-round and heartfelt medical services, and on the other hand, it improves medical efficiency and level. There are many channels can be applied to conduct the communication between patients and doctors, like online consultation, email, telephone conversation, and face-to-face consultation. All these consultation services can effectively help patients to fight the cancer. While the medical team faced by the patients includes doctors, nurses, dietitians, interpreters and so on to meet various demands in different level of different countries. Patients would be more confident under the unobstructed communication environment to cooperate the hospital to diagnose and treat the diseases.
PET/CT: A technology in anatomical form to capture the images of function, metabolism and receptor Scouts of tumor with more than 90% accurate diagnostic rate...more>>
In the term “stem cells”, “stem” means “tree”, “the trunk of a tree” and “origin”. Stem cells just like trees that can sprout branches and leaves, blossom and fr...more>>
Targeted gene therapy: A treatment to remove cancer roots Cancer is molecular network disease...more>>
What is interventional therapy? Interventional therapy is a mini-invasive therapy that under the guidance of medical image equipment. It mainly has two categories: vascular interven...more>>
What is RFA? Under the guidance of image, RFA, a physical method to inactive and kill the tumor, is performed with minimally invasive paracentesis to introduce the heat generator in...more>>
125I seed implants –tumor-oriented therapy Non-invasive, bloodless Painless, low rates of side effects Increase life expentancy and quality of life Three-dimensional radioactive s...more>>
PDT uses interactions of light, photosensitizer and oxygen as basis for cancer treatment. Inject photosensitizer intravenously and it will be absorbed by cancer cells and tissues th...more>>
What is green chemotherapy? Chemotherapy is a milestone in cancer treatment. It applies chemicals to kill tumor cell, suppress growth and proliferation of tumor cells and improve di...more>>
1. What is green chemotherapy? Chemotherapy is a milestone in cancer treatment. It applies chemicals to kill tumor cell, suppress growth and proliferation of tumor cells and improve...more>>
1. What is endogenic magnetic field thermatology system ? In endogenic magnetic field thermatology, electric field interfering is produced at intersection where two currents of diff...more>>
1、What is cryotherapy? Cryotherapy is a medical technique both ancient and modern. As early as thousands of years ago, ice was used to treat infected wounds and various knife inju...more>>
1、What is ITCWM minimally invasive targeted therapy Modern Hospital Guangzhou applies combined therapy of TCM minimally invasive targeted treatment, which is featuring combined st...more>>